Import csv files into Quickbooks
Here are a few instructions on how to import CSV files into quickbooks. Quickbooks provides an toolkit to managing excel docs and CSV with detailed instructions, examples and allowed fields. You can import CSV data for Customers, Vendors, Items and Chart of Accounts. For complete reference, see the following article:
Detailed Instructions To install the QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV toolkit:
1. Open the File Download window for the toolkit and click Save.
2. Browse to your Windows desktop and click Save.
3. Double-click QuickBooks_Import_Excel_and_CSV.exe on your Windows desktop to open the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
4. Click Browse, select the folder where you want to install the toolkit (such as your Desktop), and click OK.
5. Click Unzip to extract the contents, and then click Close to close the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
6. Open the QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV folder from the location you selected in step 4.